Closing date for Early Registration:
July 19, 2019
Closing date for Online registration:
August 22, 2019
After August 23, 2019, On-site Registration will be available at the Registration Desk during the meeting.
*All deadline dates are in Japan Standard Time.
*All payment must be made in Japanese Yen.
Until July 19
From July 20
|JSAE/SAE Members||55,000 JPY||65,000 JPY|
|Non-members||65,000 JPY||75,000 JPY|
|Students*||5,000 JPY *Student ID required|
|Presenters** (Students*)||5,000 JPY||–|
|Session Organizers||40,000 JPY||50,000 JPY|
|Committee Members||30,000 JPY||40,000 JPY|
|Banquet||5,000 JPY (Student: 2,000 JPY*)|
The consumption tax is included in the registration fee.
Registration fee includes
- Attendance in all sessions and exhibition
- Program Book
- Welcome Reception (Aug. 25), Reception Party 1 (Aug. 26), Reception Party 2 (Aug. 27) and Farewell Party (Aug. 29)
- * Student rate is applicable only to those who have full-tie student status at the time of the meeting. Students are required to show their ID at the Registration Desk. Please be advised that student rate will not be applied for students who have full time job.
- ** It is the policy of the JSAE committee that every Presenters are required to register online with full payment by July 19, 2019. If you fail to register without giving good reason to the committee in advance, your paper will be deleted both from 2019P, F&L Proceedings and Program.
- *** Accompanying persons are limited to the participant’s family member only. (spouse/partner and children) Accompanying person is not allowed to attend any technical sessions.
- Please inform to the registration office when you attend the meeting with a helper.
Payment must be made in Japanese yen, and can be made by Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club, AMEX or JCB). The receipt will be given at the Registration Desk.
*For completing the early registration, it should be paid in full by July 19, 2019.
Receipt will be provided at the Registration Desk.
After you complete on-line registration, a reply e-mail will be sent to your registered e-mail address automatically.
If you do not receive it within 24 hours, please contact the Registration Office.
Notice of cancellations must be made in writing to the Registration Office<firstname.lastname@example.org>. The following cancellation fees will apply, based on the date when the office receives your cancellation notification. Please note that banquet fee is not refundable with any reasons.
|Date of Cancellation||Cancellation Fee|
|Until July 19, 2019||10% of Registration Fee|
|From July 20, 2019 through August 18, 2019||50% of Registration Fee|
|After August 19, 2019||100% of Registration Fee (No Refund)|
Citizens of certain countries are required to obtain a visa to enter Japan. Please check the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan (MOFA) to know if you need to obtain a visa and the visa application procedures:
The organizer will prepare the documents that should be prepared by the inviting person in Japan and send them to you.
Individuals requesting a letter of invitation with additional support documents must be a registered attendee with fully paid status, provided that they are:
- a presenting author (Presenter) and co-authors
- those who JSAE recognize as necessary to attend
Before you apply for assistance, you are required to take the following steps.
- Complete your registration with full payment
- Book a Flight
- Reserve a Hotel
Please note that we follow the cancellation policy above, even if you fail to acquire a visa.
|Visa Support Application Starts on||End of May 2019|
|Deadline for Visa Support Application||July 26, 2019|
PFL2019 Visa Support Office
Any inquiries about registration, please contact to:
Registration Office of PFL2019
c/o JTB Business Network, Inc. (Convention Support Desk)
Daihatsu Nissei Ikebukuro Bldg., 3-23-4 Higashi Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo 170-0013, Japan